Donate & Wishlist
Donate to The Red Mill
The historic Red Mill Museum Village in Clinton, NJ is a valuable part of our state’s cultural heritage and a testament to our rich history. However, the upkeep of this lovely site requires significant resources to maintain and preserve for future generations to enjoy. By contributing to the Red Mill‘s conservation efforts, you will be helping to ensure that this landmark remains a source of pride and education for all who visit. Your generosity will go towards the upkeep of the Red Mill‘s structures, exhibits, and educational programs, allowing us to continue sharing its story with the public. Please consider making a donation today and help us preserve this important piece of our state’s history for generations to come.
What do we need?
- Golf Cart – aid in handicapped access for events
- Cart can have donor’s name prominently placed on the cart
- EZ Up Tents for School Tours and Demonstrations
- Metal Shelves for Collections Storage
- Climate Controlled Off Site Storage Space
- Stone Gravel for Quarry Road and Pathways
- Granular Paraffin Wax (10 lb. bag)
- Tree Services
If you would like to make arrangements to donate any items or services, please call the Red Mill and speak with Timothy Doyle, Assistant Director at 908.735.4101 ext. 100; or email him at email@example.com